Friday, November 6, 2015

Just Jump

Trampolines.  They are responsible for a number of accidents each year, just ask any insurance agent.  But they can also be a source of much fun and laughter.  As a kid growing up we didn't have much exposure to trampolines.  About junior high age I had my first friend that owned one and I was in awe of their flips and their ability to jump way too high.  When I began working for Bahrns Equipment I realized that they sold trampolines.  We don't sell them anymore, but I was able to save up and buy one at a little over cost so my kids were lucky enough to grow up with a trampoline around.

We didn't experience any broken bones.  We had a few bumps and bruises, more than our share of bloody noses, but we also had a lot of fun.  I realize as I watch the grandsons jump on this trampoline that it is hard to not smile when jumping.  It is hard to not smile when watching someone jump because the fun they are having kind of overflows to everyone around them.

This picture is of Kale jumping really high, or at least that was his opinion of this session.  He was almost to the sky and having a great time.  After giving birth to three children, I am much less likely to jump on a trampoline these days, but after seeing this picture again, I am going to make an effort to take a few sessions of jumping with the boys myself next summer.

Laugh often, Love deeply and Live Life like there is no tomorrow, because there very well may not be.

No comments: